PCFR Holiday Party
Please join our board of directors and fellow PCFR members for our inaugural Holiday Party at the Desert Botanical Garden. You will be treated with a gorgeous Arizona sunset, the Chihuly exhibit and an opportunity to experience Las Noches de Las Luminarias following the reception as a thank you for your ongoing commitment to PCFR. We hope that you will join us to enjoy reflecting on the successes of the past year together and to celebrate the coming year with our global community!
Registration of $50 per person includes entry to the garden, access to all exhibits including Chihuly, hors d’oeuvres and a bar. Purchase raffle tickets when you register online for your chance to win great prizes and give to PCFR. You do not have to attend the holiday party to enter the raffle. Raffle information is below. Guests are welcome.
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
5:30 pm MST
Desert Botanical Garden
Steele Herb Garden
1201 N Galvin Pkwy
RSVP by December 10
Donate to PCFR and enter for the chance to win amazing prizes, such as:
- Painting by Gennaro Garcia (Donated by Gennaro Garcia)
- Printed photograph by Paul Lynch (Donated by Paul Lynch)
- Four Diamondbacks tickets behind home plate (Sec G, Row C, Seat 5-8) with excellent view of D-backs dug out any game in April - winners choice. Each ticket comes with $10 D-Backs bucks that go towards concessions which you can order from your seat and access to three lounges (Donated by Freeport McMoRan)
- Molina Jewelers women's and men's watch (Donated by Honorary Consul of Spain to Arizona Alfredo Molina)
- Casamigos gift basket with a variety of Casamigos tequila and mezcal offerings (Donated by Michelle Ruttle of Casamigos)
- Montecito Bottle Shop gift basket with a variety of boutique wines from Restaurant Progress wine shop (Donated by owner Esther Noh)
- PCFR Author Series signed set of 5 books: The Heartbeat of Iran by Tara Kangarlou, Challenging China by Sam Kaplan, The Rise of Digital Repression by Steven Feldstein, Breaking Ice & Breaking Glass by Sandra Stosz, The Man I Knew by Jean Becker
- Author Charles Irion signed set of 4 books: Murder on Kilimanjaro, Murdered by Gods Machu Pichu, Murdered by Gods One World, Murder on Everest (Donated by Charles Irion)
- King size room for 1-night stay for two at the Omni Spa & Resort at the Montelucia with breakfast included
- Desert Botanical Garden annual membership (Donated by Desert Botanical Garden)
The more tickets you purchase as a donation to PCFR, the more items you can enter for the raffle. You will have the choice on which items you wish your raffle tickets to go towards when you pick up your raffle tickets at the holiday party. If you’re not able to attend, but would like your raffle tickets to go towards a specific gift, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you want your raffle tickets to go towards and we will place them for you. Otherwise, we will automatically assign your raffle tickets towards prizes.
1 for $25 | 2 for $50 | 5 for $100 | 10 for $200
Tickets may be purchased when you register for the event.
You may also purchase raffle tickets in our online store here.
Give to PCFR
Support PCFR this holiday season!
You can add a donation when you register for the Holiday Party, or make a donation now here.
DONATE TO PCFR
The Phoenix Committee on Foreign Relations is designated by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) organization and, as such, your dues and donations to the Phoenix Committee on Foreign Relations are tax deductible. Please consult with your tax adviser for further advice. No goods or services are exchanged in this transaction.