The Phoenix Committee on Foreign Relations, founded in 1976, is an independent, non-partisan membership organization dedicated to improving understanding of international issues, helping policy makers improve Arizona’s international competitiveness and maximizing collaboration among internationally oriented organizations. Through our speakers, programs and topical lunches on issues of international importance, PCFR works to position Arizona as a major regional and international center.
- Make leaders more fully aware of international developments and promote more effective action in adapting to a rapidly changing world;
- Promote better understanding of global trends and their implications;
- Inform and improve policy making in both the private and public sectors;
- Foster communication on vital international economic, social and political issues;
- Help enrich, develop and align the international community; and promote collaboration among international organizations in Arizona.
PCFR is dedicated to positioning Arizona as a major regional and international center.
PCFR has strong collaborative relationships within the international community, including with the Council on Foreign Relations, the US Global Leadership Coalition, The McCain Institute, O’Connor Institute, Canada Arizona Business Council, Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, The Morrison Institute, Global Chamber, and other regional and national organizations, and collaborating with prestigious local organizations. We welcome any suggestions regarding potential alliances.