September 16, 2021
6 pm - 8 pm
Molina Fine Jewelers
3134 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix
The Phoenix Committee on Foreign Relations, together with the Mexican Consulate in Phoenix, Diplomatic Corps of Arizona and Thunderbird School of Global Management look forward to welcoming you for an evening of live music with Hijos de Papi, an art exhibit by Gennaro Garcia, folklore dance performance and Casamigos tequila tasting to honor this important day for our Mexican neighbors.
Thank you to our sponsors Molina Fine Jewelers, Casamigos, Las Palomas Golf & Beach Resort in Puerto Peñasco, El Heroico Guaymas Restaurant & Pescaderia, Spencer & Fane, Rascapetatiando Dance Company, Creo Spirits, Bruzzi Vineyard, and Gennaro Garcia for making this event possible.
VIVA MEXICO RAFFLE!
You may purchase raffle entries when you RSVP or, if you don't plan to attend, you can purchase raffle tickets here. Raffle tickets are $50 per entry for a chance to win:
- a Casamigos gift basket,
- 2-Night stay at Las Palomas Golf & Beach Resort in Puerto Peñasco,
- Molina Fine Jewelers Women’s Watch,
- Molina Fine Jewelers Men's Watch,
- An all-inclusive, 8 Days, 7 Nights, Motorcoach / Rail Tour of Mexico’s Copper Canyon for two people,
- A KYPRIS Beauty prize, valued at $180,
- A 3-night stay at Casa Endless Summer in Cholla Bay, Puerto Peñasco, Mexico, valued at $1,150, or
- 4-Bottle Adobe Road Wine Series Gift.
Prominent Mexican artist Gennaro Garcia will be exhibiting his art at the reception and contributing 40% percent of all art sales to our cause.
All the proceeds from the raffle tickets will benefit the second edition of the Consular Entrepreneurship Program for Women of Mexican Origin in Arizona. Read more about the program here.
The dress code for this reception is cocktail.
Please reach out to Tina Waddington at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or sponsorship inquiries.
PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS HERE
VIEW ADDITIONAL EVENT DETAILS HERE