Great Decisions is back by popular demand. PCFR members loved participating in Foreign Policy Association’s Great Decisions series in 2020. Here is what PCFR member Charles Blum had to say about the program: “Great Decisions and PCFR are a perfect match. This program provides an ideal platform for informed discussion, deeper insights into current issues and greater appreciation for the insights and experiences of our members.”
This year, PCFR is thrilled to partner with Global Ties Arizona to bring you Great Decisions. Over 8 months, PCFR members will have the opportunity to dive deep on 8 of the most critical issues facing the U.S. foreign policy each year. Prior to each session, participants will read a chapter from the Great Decisions Briefing Book. Each session will feature a subject-matter expert and you will have the opportunity to participate in the group discussions. PCFR member Charles Blum will moderate the series.
PCFR and Global Ties AZ are covering the cost of the Great Decisions Briefing Book (a $35 value) for PCFR members. A special thank you to Richard Fincher, Global Ties Board of Directors Member and PCFR Program Committee Member, for his generous sponsorship on behalf of Global Ties Arizona.
Registration for 2021 Great Decisions is now full.
How to Participate
- Fill out the form to register to participate and receive your complimentary Great Decisions Briefing Book
- You will receive a link to watch the program videos
- Participate in the discussion!
All sessions will take place from 12 pm - 1 pm MST, online via Zoom.
- March 23, 2021 | The World Health Organization's Response to COVID-19
- April 20, 2021 | Brexit: Taking Stock and Looking Ahead
- May 18, 2021 | China and Africa
- June 22, 2021 | The Future of Persian Gulf Security
- September 21, 2021 | The Coldest War: Toward a Return to Great Power Competition in the Arctic?
- October 19, 2021 | The Two Koreas
- November 16, 2021 | The End of Globalization?
- December 14, 2021 | Global Supply Chains and U.S National Security
VIEW FULL TOPIC DESCRIPTIONS HERE
Charles Blum has spent a lifetime in international affairs. Before launching an independent consultancy in 1988, he served in the US State Department and the Executive Office of the President for 17 years. He has worked on commercial, investment and policy matters on six continents and participates in a broad range of discussions on foreign and domestic policy. A native of New York, he now resides in Sedona, AZ.